Professional Real Estate Inspections and HRS Certifications in South Florida
UNITED SEPTIC & GREASE SERVICES offers full service State Inspections. Many don’t realize that even additions such as pools or sheds require a state inspection in order to complete their additions and thus be approved for various loans or property sales. While requirements are state specific, United has a team of highly trained and certified Miami septic system inspectors able to service a wide array of customers.
When do you need an Inspection or Certification?
- New construction
- Additions including pools, sheds, etc.
- Purchase real estate
- Refinance a current property
- Good idea prior to placing a property on the market
Full Service INSPECTIONS & CERTIFICATIONS include:
- Pump out of tanks in order to provide a proper inspection of tanks
- Age of the system
- Any prior repairs; if so, when
- Condition and size of the system
- Location of tank(s) and drainage areas
- Number of occupants living or working on the property
- Property’s primary function (Residential, Office, Factory, etc.)
- Review of Records of Pumping/maintenance if available
- Total number of systems on site
- Was the system being maintained; if so, how
After checking these very important items a more technical inspection is performed. This includes:
- Assess the condition of all tanks located on site
- Current Type of Drainage area and its subsequent condition
- Evidence of prior backups
- Evidence of prior repair(s), was it permitted
- If it has an alarm, verify if it functions properly
- Inlet/outlet baffles
- Pumps and all necessary components
- Septic tank covers
- Waste lines
- Tank’s Sludge levels
Some inspections may require hydraulic load testing in order to assist with evaluating the condition of the septic system.
FINAL EVALUATION & WRITTEN REPORT:
Once all the above has been completed our inspectors will make a final evaluation of the system and provide a written report that will include recommendations regarding any possible vital repairs to ensure your system will continue to properly function according to state guidelines.
Our South Florida Real Estate Inspections & HRS Certification Services
Why South Florida Should Hire Us for Real Estate Inspections & HRS Certifications
The Miami septic experts at United Septic & Grease Services have over 30 years of experience in the industry and pride themselves on 100% customer satisfaction. Our customers get top notch septic services and State inspections at the most affordable prices. We provide 24/7 septic service to all South Florida home or business owners. United Septic & Grease Services provides professional commercial and residential septic services to South Florida residents and can handle any septic issue that you may experience.