Professional Real Estate Inspections & HRS Certifications In Miami Dade and Broward County
UNITED SEPTIC & GREASE SERVICES offers full service State Inspections. Many don’t realize that even additions such as pools or sheds require a state inspection in order to complete their additions and thus be approved for various loans or property sales. While requirements are state specific, United has a team of highly trained and certified Miami septic system inspectors able to service a wide array of customers.
When do you need an Inspection or Certification?
- New construction
- Additions including pools, sheds, etc.
- Purchase real estate
- Refinance a current property
- Good idea prior to placing a property on the market
WHY SOUTH FLORIDA SHOULD HIRE US FOR REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS & HRS CERTIFICATIONS
The Miami septic experts at United Septic & Grease Services have over 30 years of experience in the industry and pride themselves on 100% customer satisfaction. Our customers get top notch septic services and State inspections at the most affordable prices. We provide 24/7 septic service to all South Florida home or business owners. United Septic & Grease Services provides professional commercial and residential septic services to South Florida residents and can handle any septic issue that you may experience.
Full Service INSPECTIONS & CERTIFICATIONS include:
- Pump out of tanks in order to provide a proper inspection of tanks
- Age of the system
- Any prior repairs; if so, when
- Condition and size of the system
- Location of tank(s) and drainage areas
- Number of occupants living or working on the property
- Property’s primary function (Residential, Office, Factory, etc.)
- Review of Records of Pumping/maintenance if available
- Total number of systems on site
- Was the system being maintained; if so, how
After checking these very important items a more technical inspection is performed. This includes:
- Assess the condition of all tanks located on site
- Current Type of Drainage area and its subsequent condition
- Evidence of prior backups
- Evidence of prior repair(s), was it permitted
- If it has an alarm, verify if it functions properly
- Inlet/outlet baffles
- Pumps and all necessary components
- Septic tank covers
- Waste lines
- Tank’s Sludge levels
Some inspections may require hydraulic load testing in order to assist with evaluating the condition of the septic system.
OUR SOUTH FLORIDA REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS & HRS CERTIFICATION SERVICES